IRIS Consulting carries out independent research and consultancy in the following main areas:
• Strategic reviews
• Business planning
• Performance improvement
• Human Resources Policy and Practice
• Urban and Area Renewal Strategies
• Programme evaluation
• Implementation of the new agendas across the public sector.
Our approach integrates expertise and experience from different professional disciplines so that our analysis and recommended courses of action reflect a holistic approach. For example, in helping a Government Department to design and introduce a new performance management system for its staff, our team typically includes consultants who have many years’ experience in:
• Personnel management systems in the public and private sectors
• Expertise in pay and reward systems
• Equalities and diversity issues
• Working knowledge of the business issues facing that Department.